Do you want to help the Conservative movement in Ottawa South? Do you want to turn this riding Tory blue? If so, please consider volunteering for OSCA as a volunteer or a Director! More information on each is available below.
Volunteers help us with:
- Planning and hosting events;
- Literature drops;
- Preparing mailouts;
- Placing a lawn sign at your residence;
- Communications, graphic design, and writing;
- Data entry;
- Making calls to members;
- Helping us at the front desk of events;
- Putting up signs during an election campaign;
- Working in the Campaign office;
- Acting as a Poll Captain;
- Cooking and Baking;
- Driving; and,
- Accounting and bookkeeping.
Members of the Board of Directors help govern and direct OSCA’s activities.
There may be openings to sit on our Board! We are always looking for committed, enthusiastic people to help grow our conservative movement and elect a Conservative MP for Ottawa South. These important feats will only come through hard working and dedicated people.
A few of the duties of a Director include:
– Attending monthly meetings
– Attending events, fundraisers, and meetings of the association
– Helping organize, plan, and execute events, fundraisers, and meetings
– Promoting and supporting events and fundraisers
– Promoting the Conservative Party and conservative values in your community
– And much more so we can elect a Conservative MP in our riding!
If you would like to join our Board, you must be a member of the Conservative Party and be willing to stand for election at our next AGM.
The Board is comprised of the Executive and Directors:
– Vice President
– Financial Agent (Treasurer)
– Any remaining Directors who do not sit on the executive.
VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP FORM:
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer or a Director, please contact us! Please email us your: full name, address, email address, telephone number, and a short summary of how you’re interested in helping out.
Or, you can complete our Volunteer Participation Form and mail it to us.