UPDATE: April 26, 2014: Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond OSCA’s control, Mr. Lemieux will no longer be able to speak at our AGM.
We will be holding our
On Sunday, April 27, 2014
From 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Doors open for registration at 1:30pm
At the Greenboro Community Centre
363 Lorry Greenberg Dr
Meeting Rooms A and B
The purpose of the AGM is to conduct the following business:
– President’s report on the 2013 OSCA activities
– Financial Agent’s report on the 2013 OSCA finances
– Election of the 2014 Board of Directors
– Presentation of our Strategic Elections Readiness Plan
– Other business if required
Please note you must be a member for at least 21 days prior to this meeting. If you are unsure of your membership status, please contact Membership Services at 1-866-808-8407. ID will be required in accordance with the constitution to gain entry to the AGM.
If you are interested in being a candidate for election to the 2014 Board of Directors, please contact us today with a short biography and your reasons for wishing to seek election.
Please contact us if you have any questions.